Saturday, January 17, 2009

Centering Myself

On Mondays I am going to start going to meditation with my friend M, I really want to center myself and let go of my hangups. Maybe this will help. Though sometimes being in those states can be scary, at the end of college, I took a body therapies class where you release your inner energy and I started to get teary eyed while sitting there and my whole body wanted to cry and I had to really hold back to not start sobbing in class, which was weird because I haven't cried once since high school. I really never cry or get terribly upset and I don't like that to suddenly change.

I also discovered my place of employment has a free gym, I made plans with two girls I work with for us to work out together every Wednesday. I always feel more happy when I physically exert myself.

No comments: