Tuesday, June 2, 2009

6/2/09 12:05 am

* 15:34 I only woke up now, though my body has been awake since 5 am. #
* 15:36 Weird, this has been the month of ending relationships, definitely. #
* 18:00 @erikakla Ha, guess I'm not alone in my break up phase, been clashing with girls and boys alike. #
* 18:00 coworkers+star confetti+mini cupcakes with sprinkles=love. #
* 18:01 (photos of the silliness to follow. but of course.) #
* 18:16 je voudrais sortir. #
* 22:29 I bought a new lavender water resistant digital watch tonight, i must always know what time it is down to the seconds, otherwise i'm late. #
* 22:32 I'm watching Brothers and Sisters while I fall asleep, it's not that embarrassing considering that many women I know watch Gossip Girl. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: