Monday, September 6, 2010

New writing online

Ah writing, I would fall into pits of depression without you. I have been keeping busy this summer honing my skills and improving my craft. In order to do this you need lots of low stakes assignments where you can get a little creative with your reviews/articles and not fear an editor's wrath. So this June I started writing again for The Feminist Review (I believe there are in transition with their name and will be renaming themselves Elevated Differences, though I personally prefer the original moniker.)I have been reviewing theater including the Flea's recent production of Sex in Mommyville.
I also have a review of the memoir Bitch is the New Black in the August/September issue of Bust!
The memoir is pretty funny and worth checking out.

No comments: